Directions to the SCI Wellness Summit at South Campus Center
South Campus Center (SCC), 3rd floor, check-in Room 316
(SCC is located behind the Health Sciences Building)
University of Washington
1601 NE Columbia Rd., Seattle, WA 98195
- Note: Parking is free on Saturdays starting at 12:00 noon.
- Park in the S1 parking garage, accessible from 15th Ave NE.
- If you wish to park on the middle level in the covered parking, the middle level doors will be open to the public from 11:30 – 12:30.
- If you wish to park on the top level, you can enter directly to the 3rd floor. These doors will be locked, but volunteers will be available to let you in.
- Enter the South Campus Center and follow signs to the Summit. Elevators are available if you enter from the middle level.
For a bigger map showing the location of South Campus Center within the UW campus and the University District, go to the UW map website (http://www.washington.edu/maps/) and enter "South Campus Center" in the search box.
To request disability accommodation contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206-543-6450/V, 206-543-6452/TTY, 206-685-7264 (FAX), or firstname.lastname@example.org.