Fall 2015: Volume 24, Number 2
- Managing Chronic Pain after Spinal Cord Injury — Part 2: Self-Management Techniques
Many people with SCI have chronic pain that keeps them from participating in activities and fully enjoying life. UW Rehabilitation Medicine psychologist Dawn Ehde explains self-management and how it can be helpful for people with SCI who have chronic pain. Part 1 of this two-part series appeared in the Spring 2015 issue of the newsletter.
- Readers share feedback
Our readers told us their biggest concerns about living with a spinal cord injury.
- Literature Review: 12 abstracts of medical journal articles on SCI topics
Read about recent research findings on locomotor training, respiratory health, fertility and other topics related to spinal cord injury.
- Tips from the Wheel World
People with SCI share their tips and ideas for making life with SCI a little easier.
- Download a printer-friendly version of this newsletter.
- Check out the latest SCI Forum report and video posted on our website: Spasticity after SCI: The Good, The Bad, and The Not-So-Ugly
- See other SCI Fourm videos you may have missed.
- Find articles from past newsletters in our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter