Fall 2014: Volume 23, Number 2
- The Use of Medical Marijuana to Manage Symptom Burden in Spinal Cord Injury
Marijuana (cannabis) laws are changing and more people are interested in learning about the benefits of medical cannabis. Dr. Greg Carter discusses the scientific evidence behind using medical marijuana to manage chronic pain and spasticity in SCI and other chronic illnesses.
- Taking Care of Business: Your Bowel Program
Successful bowel management is essential to a good quality of life. Learn how to stay healthy and avoid common problems in this article.
- Tips from the Wheel World
Read the latest tips from SCI peers for solving everyday problems and making life with SCI a little better.
- Literature Review: 12 abstracts of medical journal articles on SCI topics
Read about recent research findings on restoring function, fractures,sexual function and other topics related to spinal cord injury.
- SCI Forums you may have missed:
- Find articles from past newsletters in our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter