- Research Findings from the Northwest Regional Spinal Cord Injury System (NWRSCIS)
One of the missions of the NWRSCIS is to conduct studies designed to improve care for people with SCI. Findings from two studies that our investigators conducted during the previous 5-year cycle of National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) funding were presented at the American Spinal Injury Association (ASIA) meeting in May 2013.
- SCI Wellness Summit 2013
The SCI Wellness Summit on May 18 attracted 150 attendees, including individuals with SCI, their families and friends, caregivers, and health care providers. Read about it, watch the keynote presentation video, and download the handouts.
- Tips from the Wheel World
Our new column features tips and ideas for making life with SCI a little better, from individuals living with spinal cord injuries.
- Literature Review: 12 abstracts of medical journal articles on SCI topics
Read about recent research findings on walking, pain, bladder management and other topics related to spinal cord injury.
- SCI Forums you may have missed:
- Download a printer-friendly version of this newsletter (3,568KB PDF)
- Find articles from past newsletters in our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.