Spring 2013: Volume 22, Number 1
- Getting Your Zzzz's: Sleep and Spinal Cord Injury
Sleep is essential for health and quality of life. While anyone can have sleep problems, having a spinal cord injury affects your sleep in unique ways and increases your risk for sleep apnea, a serious health condition.
- Tips from the Wheel World
Our new column features tips and ideas for making life with SCI a little better, from individuals living with spinal cord injuries. Learn from others and submit your ideas.
- Literature Review: 12 abstracts of medical journal articles on SCI topics
Read about recent research findings on walking, experimental trials, bladder management, bone fractures, and other topics related to spinal cord injury.
- SCI Forum videos and reports you may have missed:
- Download a printer-friendly version of this newsletter (1,584KB PDF)
- Find articles from past newsletters in our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.