- "I Saw It On The Internet!" Finding Reliable Health Information Online
Like most people with SCI, you probably use the Internet to find health information. How do you know if what you find is accurate, trustworthy and up-to-date?
- Osteoporosis and Bone Fractures in SCI
If you have a spinal cord injury, you may be aware that you have a high risk of developing osteoporosis and possibly breaking a bone. This presentation will help you understand why this happens, what you can do about it and how to avoid fractures and their life-disrupting, painful and costly consequences.
- Tips from the Wheel World
Find out what other individuals with SCI are doing to solve little everyday problems and make life with SCI a little better.
- Literature Review: 12 abstracts of medical journal articles on SCI topics
Read about recent research findings on walking, pain, bladder management and other topics related to spinal cord injury.
- SCI Forums you may have missed:
- Download a printer-friendly version of this newsletter (1,047 KB PDF)
- Find articles from past newsletters in our newsletter archive.
- Subscribe to the newsletter