SCI Forum Schedule
Next up: The 2017 Spinal Cord Injury Wellness Summit!
Saturday, November 4, 12:30 - 5:00 PM
Find all the details at http://sci.washington.edu/summit2017.
Highlights of our 6th annual SCI Wellness Summit:
- “Cool Things”: what your SCI peers are doing for fun and community
- Hands-on manual wheelchair maintenance class
- The latest high-tech devices for individuals with little or no hand function
- Discussion group for individuals with SCI who are very incomplete and mostly ambulatory.
- Panel discussion: how can rehab health professionals better serve their SCI patients?
- Continuing education credits for PTs and OTs.
- Refreshments, exhibits, raffle
- Everything is free, including all-day parking
The Brig (building 406)
Magnuson Park (click here for information)
6344 NE 74th Street
Seattle, WA 98115
Thank you to our underwriters and supporters:
- The Here and Now Project
- Spinal Cord Injury Association of Washington
- Premium Healthcare Products
- Wellspect Healthcare
- Kersey Mobility
- National Seating and Mobility
- Quantum Rehab
- Bellevue Healthcare
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
Dr. Juan Asanza, VA Puget Sound Healthcare Spinal Cord Injury Service, will present a talk about alternative and complementary treatments for common medical complications of SCI.
Check back for updates and subscribe to receive email announcements.
Donate to help us keep the SCI Forums going.
Support for the SCI Forum is provided by a generous gift from the SCI Association of Washington.